Sunday, February 14, 2010

RUSH CRAZE

hey why should i have to make a rush, the contest will ended up very soon. gosh I'm losing my entry here by the way it doesn't matter. I never come to expect this competition will come into a big buzz here. nakz I think I must better stay up close at page 18, I hope I can be like blank he is a very talented man I ever met... Oh did I mention blank? Speaking about blank, most of his entry were in page 1. impressive doesn't it? I should better take a pray for that. I don't care if I'm going to lose. the funny thing happened here is... a friend of mine found my entry at the first page no wonder there is a possibility of mine to beat my genius opponent. by the way the contest was a very interesting competition ever since my admirable teacher founded this. i give my best sincerity in this contest although sincerity here is not totally in need. the funny thing i never come to expect is i am getting craze and taking a rush sitting well and without doing nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment